I still haven’t worked out who I want to be or what I want to do when I grow up, so on this blog please join me while I try and work it out while keeping child-like creativity alive!  Find home and fashion inspiration; travel and days out; photography, writing and more. Have fun looking around 🙂

The fence is on its way up!

Activity is happening over at Glastonbury festival site. Here are the pictures! The second one is to show it in context to the stone circle, at the top right. Sorry about the haze – on a rare clear day, I’ll take more.

UK,
0013 comments

Other posts you may like:

Visiting Bath Fashion Museum
October 21, 2016
The good thing about Blogtober is that I’m managing to fit in articles that I’ve had in mind to write for quite some time. This is about my visit to the Bath Fashion Museum, which although doesn’t feel like very long ago, was actually in April! It was during Bath Fashion Week and I wanted to make the most of my day-trip, and as I was going to a talk by Livia Firth in the same building, I thought I’d quite like to have a look round the new exhibition called A History of Fashion in 100 Objects….
Vintage shopping at the Cheese & Grain in Frome, Somerset
May 24, 2016
Yes, I know I have already written about this fair last year, but it’s such a good one, that I think it deserves another! There were several new stalls this time, and as is the nature of vintage items, the stock on the Frome Vintage Bazaar regular stalls is always changing anyway so you’re guaranteed a plethora of different stuff to rummage in. In fact I was even more impressed this time around with the the quality of items on offer here and really would recommend this vintage fair if you’re in the area. I also took some lovely photos of some of the stalls, which I’m dying to share with you….
3 days in new york – Day 1. The story of the photographs
February 10, 2017
Oh dear, I had trouble narrowing down the number of photos of New York to include to make it a reasonable length blog post! We did a hell of a lot each day, so I had to include enough to illustrate that, and I managed to get it down to fifteen photos, which I thoroughly enjoyed preparing. By the way, I should explain that this is the first post about the epic holiday our family went on last July. (I’ve had so many blog post ideas that it’s taken me this long to get to it!) I’ve decided that pictures speak a thousand words, so these are mainly going to be photography based travel blog posts, rather than tonnes of information provided. However, if you’d like more information about anything I mention, please just ask in the comments – I’ve got a box full of leaflets and tickets and a detailed diary to refer to.

13 Comments

kohoutec

Funny how a glint of metal can get the heart racing so much 🙂

Thanks for the pics

Glasto-worker

Glad to see you have your CAPTCHA working again.

I first starting going in 1979 so it will be my 27 th Glasto this year with a unbroken record { apart from the years it was not held }

Looking forward to more images – thanks

Stinkywitch

Oooooo it’s all getting very exciting……more pics pweeeeease x

Chris wood

I know it’s going up. I’m the poor bugger doing it were just at the top of stone circle field as of tonight (Wednesday) and were working 12 hour days 7 days a week for 28 days straight lol. but on the plus 2 free tickets and nearly a grand a week for 9 weeks erecting and dismantling. Ps. I’m a Glastonbury virgin

Glasto-worker

To Chris wood – keep up the hard work – there is many people watching the webcam

at http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/webcam/

so we can see it going up.

You will love Glasto.

Chris wood

I hope it’s everything I expect it to be. The hype is building so much especially after erecting fence and seeing all the activity. Also on a plus note I’ve just received my 2 free tickets (easy pass out) and 1 is for sale (best offer folks) contact. Chipsnegg@live.co.uk

Bola

Chris,

You have mail.

Many Thanks
Tom

Glasto-worker

just to help out Chris Wood

Some people may be puzzled as normal tickets have a face image on it but I presume Chris Wood’s second ticket will be a ticket with no image on it { which is common for some of the crew } so a far better bet than buying a ticket in the hope that you will pass the face check.

Some people do get caught using someone else’s ticket – its a gamble but with a crew ticket there is no gamble.

I have worked at Glastonbury for 22 years and I know all about crew tickets.

Chris wood

Glatso worker
Yeah pal no photo on mine, don’t need daft half ticket either to get in and out. And according to the other lads I can get nearly anywhere in the festival with it. Still have my other one for sale. Add me on Facebook to chat more (and see the photos) chipsnegg u should see a pic of an acoustic guitar.

helen

hey chris wood email me misshelena@mail.com cant get you on facebook if you still have x

Mr Pete

Hi all,

Chris Wood, any chance you have the mentioned (or any other) ticket(s)?

You would instantly jump to the top of my Christmas card list.

Markalike@gmail.com

Many thanks

Chris wood

Right I get back from isle on man today (Elton John gig) and I’m coming down to Glastonbury Thursday. I’ll b in the pub in pilton (unsure of the name , I think there’s only 1 anyway it’s on the bend as u head back towards Shepton mallet between 12-12:30 so it’s a first come first serve basis and the price is £300 I only have 1 for sale 🙁

Chris wood

Just to let u know a guy called Gaz bought ticket. I expected more to turn up. But nether the less have a good festival Gaz.